May 22, 2019
There are eight ways toxins damage our bodies:
- Toxins poison enzymes so they don’t work properly
- Toxins displace structural minerals, resulting in weaker bones
- Damage to organs
- Damage to DNA, which increase the rate of aging and degeneration
- Toxins modify gene expression
- Damage to cell membranes so they don’t respond properly
- Toxins interfere with hormones and cause imbalances
- Toxins can actually impair your ability to detoxify
Lab mentioned in today’s show:
Comprehensive Lab Panel -contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Reacted Magnesium - includes three forms of highly absorbable magnesium for a variety of protocols.
May 7, 2019
Signs of an immune system problem:
- Low Energy
- Metabolic Issues like weight gain
- Digestive Issues
- Blood Sugar Issues
- Sporadic Irritability
- Occasional Restlessness
- Mild Inflammation
Most Common Factors That Contribute to a Weakened Immune System:
- Heavy Metals
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Poor Digestive Health
Product Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Lauridin -Monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties.
Lab Panel Mentioned for Immune System:
Comprehensive Panel with Consult - contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis' consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey/
April 10, 2019
The question is not if you should do a detox….. It’s When!
- You have an insatiable sweet tooth
- You are experiencing digestive distress
- Allergies are no longer “seasonal” and happen often
- You don’t feel healthy despite eating clean
- You have skin problems
- You are always exhausted
- You aren’t as mentally sharp
- Your joints are always sore
- Your constantly stressed
- Just the thought of a detox gives you anxiety
- You struggle to lose weight
- Your hormones are out of whack
- Your breath and body odor are not so fresh
- Your sleep patterns are off
- You are anxious and/or depressed
- You often get cold sores
Products mentioned in today’s show:
Core Support - The liver is the body’s main detoxification organ which provides enzyme systems that safely process and remove xenobiotics (foreign chemical substances) out of the body, as well as unhealthy hormone metabolites
PhytoCore - The specialized blend of nutrients in PhytoCore has been
shown to support Phase I and II liver detoxification and boost liver health
April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
March 12, 2019
The most common conditions and lifestyle factors that cause insomnia include:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Back Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Digestive Problems
- Allergies or Respiratory Conditions
- Shift Work
- Alcohol and Drug Use
- Certain Medications Including Antidepressants
Products Mentioned to help with Sleep:
Kavinace Ultra PM - One capsule of Kavinace Ultra PM taken at bedtime for 5 days significantly improved quality of sleep as measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (6).* Participants taking Kavinace Ultra PM reported decreased time to fall asleep, increased duration of sleep, and decreased sleep disturbances (6).*
Best Rest - Promotes the onset of sleep as well as sleep quality* Supports natural relaxation of the nervous system* Made with flower extracts and other natural ingredients Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients Best-Rest Formula supports healthy sleep cycles by encouraging an easy transition to sleep and a restful night’s sleep
June 14, 2017
Tired, depressed, ache all over? Maybe you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Don't despair! There is hope and answers! Listen to this podcast and before you know it, that coffee pot that could never have enough coffee to get you going, will suddenly lose its allure!
March 16, 2017
Trying to lose weight, tired, depressed, on a cholesterol lowering drug or just feel bad? Did you know that it could be your digestion? But where do you start? Start right here by listening to this show to help you figure out what is going on with your digestion and how to fix it and start having a life worth living!
October 20, 2016
Did you know there are specific foods, vitamins and minerals that can help your thyroid whether it is high or low! Listen and find out what you can do naturally to start feeling better and help your thyroid function optimally!
August 10, 2016
Are all herbs, vitamins, and minerals what they are cracked up to be? Do they really help you at all? Listen to this weeks show and find out the truth behind the claims!
May 11, 2016
What causes our thyroid to become "toxic"? Better yet, what are the symptoms of a toxic thyroid? What can you do about it? Listen to this weeks show to learn if YOU have a toxic thyroid!