October 2, 2019
There are things you can do to help balance your hormones naturally. They include:
- Eat real food
- Eat whole food diet rich in fresh organic vegetables and fermented foods
- Avoid sugar and fructose, including fresh fruit juice
- Assess your adrenal health and HPA Axis function
- Balance your thyroid function with Thyroid Essentials
- Balance Estrogen with Progesterone – Progest-Avail
- PMS and other menstruation issues can also be addressed with a number of different plant remedies including a product called Flash Ease.
- Boost testosterone naturally with a product like Testo Essentials
Men aged 65 and older who took testosterone doubled their risk of heart attack within the first three months of use, even if they did not have heart disease prior to starting the therapy.
How do you naturally raise your testosterone? Doing these things will help increase it:
- Weight loss
- Limit or eliminate sugar from your diet
- High-intensity exercise and strength training
- Optimize your vitamin D level
- Reduce stress
- Increase zinc and magnesium intake
- Eat healthy fats
- Boost intake of branch chain amino acids
- Avoid endocrine disrupting chemicals known to affect testosterone production
- Use herbal supplements
August 28, 2019
Listen today to find out what the most common health questions are and the answers to them in this episode!
- Is my cell phone killing me?
- Can Vitamin D really save my life? Do you really need to take four times the recommended daily dose?
- Is it okay to cleanse your body by fasting from time to time?
- Can I trust my tap water? Does it make any difference if I buy bottled water?
- Is my microwave giving me cancer?
- How long am I contagious when I have the flu or cold?
Find out the answers to these questions and all about the new products we are now carrying and what they replace.
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Ultra D3 & K2 - Clinical research suggests that the combination of vitamin D3 plus K2 together help provide support for healthy cardiovascular function, bone health, and immune system function.
May 22, 2019
There are eight ways toxins damage our bodies:
- Toxins poison enzymes so they don’t work properly
- Toxins displace structural minerals, resulting in weaker bones
- Damage to organs
- Damage to DNA, which increase the rate of aging and degeneration
- Toxins modify gene expression
- Damage to cell membranes so they don’t respond properly
- Toxins interfere with hormones and cause imbalances
- Toxins can actually impair your ability to detoxify
Lab mentioned in today’s show:
Comprehensive Lab Panel -contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Reacted Magnesium - includes three forms of highly absorbable magnesium for a variety of protocols.
March 12, 2019
The most common conditions and lifestyle factors that cause insomnia include:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Back Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Digestive Problems
- Allergies or Respiratory Conditions
- Shift Work
- Alcohol and Drug Use
- Certain Medications Including Antidepressants
Products Mentioned to help with Sleep:
Kavinace Ultra PM - One capsule of Kavinace Ultra PM taken at bedtime for 5 days significantly improved quality of sleep as measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (6).* Participants taking Kavinace Ultra PM reported decreased time to fall asleep, increased duration of sleep, and decreased sleep disturbances (6).*
Best Rest - Promotes the onset of sleep as well as sleep quality* Supports natural relaxation of the nervous system* Made with flower extracts and other natural ingredients Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients Best-Rest Formula supports healthy sleep cycles by encouraging an easy transition to sleep and a restful night’s sleep
February 14, 2019
Heart Attack – It’s Not Just For Men
Symptoms that you might be having a heart attack:
- Sudden Dizziness
- Pressure, tightness, pain, aching or squeezing sensation in the chest that may radiate to the neck, jaw or back
- Abdominal Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Cold Sweats
Products Mentioned on Today’s Show:
Bergamot - Numerous clinical trials have shown the specific bioactive polyphenolic fractions found in Bergamot BPF works at the level of the liver to help maintain and support healthy cholesterol levels and preserve coronary arteries by maintaining inflammatory balance.
CitraNOX - delivers full-spectrum support to help support inflammatory balance, arterial elasticity, optimal nitric oxide levels, and blood flow. CitraNOX provides a powerful formula for those seeking to optimize several mechanisms of cardiovascular health.
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
GWH-4 Super Panel Plus Men’s Hormones Includes Consultation –
contains 20 tests with 91 biomarkers.
June 28, 2017
Is stress taking over your life? Did you know it could be wreaking havoc on your gut and digestive health? Imbalances in the gut can make you depressed, anxious and more! Find out what you can do to break this cycle and start living a life full of peace and joy! There is an answer!
June 14, 2017
Tired, depressed, ache all over? Maybe you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Don't despair! There is hope and answers! Listen to this podcast and before you know it, that coffee pot that could never have enough coffee to get you going, will suddenly lose its allure!
June 1, 2017
Memory problems, brain fog? What's going on with your mind? Could it be from lack of sleep, stress, thyroid issues or possibly gut sluggishness? Find out on this show where your mind went and how to get it back!