October 2, 2019
There are things you can do to help balance your hormones naturally. They include:
- Eat real food
- Eat whole food diet rich in fresh organic vegetables and fermented foods
- Avoid sugar and fructose, including fresh fruit juice
- Assess your adrenal health and HPA Axis function
- Balance your thyroid function with Thyroid Essentials
- Balance Estrogen with Progesterone – Progest-Avail
- PMS and other menstruation issues can also be addressed with a number of different plant remedies including a product called Flash Ease.
- Boost testosterone naturally with a product like Testo Essentials
Men aged 65 and older who took testosterone doubled their risk of heart attack within the first three months of use, even if they did not have heart disease prior to starting the therapy.
How do you naturally raise your testosterone? Doing these things will help increase it:
- Weight loss
- Limit or eliminate sugar from your diet
- High-intensity exercise and strength training
- Optimize your vitamin D level
- Reduce stress
- Increase zinc and magnesium intake
- Eat healthy fats
- Boost intake of branch chain amino acids
- Avoid endocrine disrupting chemicals known to affect testosterone production
- Use herbal supplements
September 17, 2019
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism:
- Persistent fatigue, lethargy, or depression
- Low motivation to exercise
- Moodiness, Anxiety
- Brain fog, trouble concentrating, forgetfulness
- Intolerance to cold, frequently feeling chilly
- A hoarse voice
- Unexplainable weight gain
- Constipation, bloating and other digestive issues
- Muscle weakness, aches or pains, other discomforts
- Dry hair and skin
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism:
- Insomnia, sleep troubles
- Nervousness, symptoms of anxiety
- Racing heart
- Eyes that appear large and sometimes bulge
- Unexplained weight loss
- Muscle weakness
- Multiple bowel movements
- High amounts of perspiration
- Thin, brittle hair
Product mentioned on today’s show:
Bacopa 320 - This high-strength standardized whole plant Bacopa monnieri extract CDRI 08® is clinically demonstrated to support working memory and retention
May 7, 2019
Signs of an immune system problem:
- Low Energy
- Metabolic Issues like weight gain
- Digestive Issues
- Blood Sugar Issues
- Sporadic Irritability
- Occasional Restlessness
- Mild Inflammation
Most Common Factors That Contribute to a Weakened Immune System:
- Heavy Metals
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Poor Digestive Health
Product Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Lauridin -Monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties.
Lab Panel Mentioned for Immune System:
Comprehensive Panel with Consult - contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis' consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey/
April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
February 6, 2019
Symptoms of a Possible Leaky Gut:
- Food Sensitivities
- Thyroid Conditions
- Joint Pain
- Skin Issues like Rosacea and Acne
- Digestive Problems
- Weight Gain
If any of these symptoms are left un-repaired, it can lead to more severe health issues like inflammatory bowel disease, IBS, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, depression, anxiety, migraine headaches, muscle pain and chronic fatigue.
Products Mentioned on Today’s Show:
SBI Protect Powder - Supports GI Barrier Health and Integrity
Probiotic 225 - Is a maximum-strength probiotic for cases of severe gastrointestinal (GI) and immune challenges
Lab Recommended in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Lab Panel with Complimentary Consult:
Contains 13 tests with 102 bio-markers –
Please fill out the health survey after ordering this panel
January 31, 2019
Dr. Lewis joins Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast today to discuss agriculture’s role in America’s obesity epidemic, nutritional deficiencies and a variety of dietary myths.
June 1, 2017
Memory problems, brain fog? What's going on with your mind? Could it be from lack of sleep, stress, thyroid issues or possibly gut sluggishness? Find out on this show where your mind went and how to get it back!
May 4, 2017
Is your thyroid needing critical care? Did you know there are many minerals that your thyroid requires to thrive? Certain cravings mean certain nutrient deficienies. Do you know what they are? You will if you listen to this show!
November 15, 2016
It's not your thyroid's fault! There are so many different reasons your thyroid may not be getting the signal it needs to do its job! Listen and learn simple things that might be blocking your thyroid from being optimal and from you feeling great to have a life worth living!
October 20, 2016
Did you know there are specific foods, vitamins and minerals that can help your thyroid whether it is high or low! Listen and find out what you can do naturally to start feeling better and help your thyroid function optimally!