August 28, 2019
Listen today to find out what the most common health questions are and the answers to them in this episode!
- Is my cell phone killing me?
- Can Vitamin D really save my life? Do you really need to take four times the recommended daily dose?
- Is it okay to cleanse your body by fasting from time to time?
- Can I trust my tap water? Does it make any difference if I buy bottled water?
- Is my microwave giving me cancer?
- How long am I contagious when I have the flu or cold?
Find out the answers to these questions and all about the new products we are now carrying and what they replace.
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Ultra D3 & K2 - Clinical research suggests that the combination of vitamin D3 plus K2 together help provide support for healthy cardiovascular function, bone health, and immune system function.
July 17, 2019
Stress is affecting your quality of life by:
- It is messing with your brain
- Increases risk of heart attack, heart disease and stroke
- Stress dials down your immune system
- Chronic stress contributes to aging
- Contributing to weight gain and digestive disorders
- Chronic stress affects your mood and relationships
- Stress increases pain
- Stress affects sexuality and reproductive functions
- Chronic stress affects your skin, hair and teeth
- Stress contributes to addiction
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Core Support - Core Support helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel - Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
March 26, 2019
Brain Fog, Anxiety and Memory
Symptoms Usually Include:
- Low Energy or Fatigue (Including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Trouble Sleeping
- Trouble Concentrating
- Insomnia – trouble sleeping though the night
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Low Motivation, feeling hopeless or mildly depressed
Core Support - The ingredients included in Core Support were chosen for their ability to support one of the six pathways of phase II detoxification. N-acetyl cysteine along with glycine and taurine are well-known amino acids for their role in supporting the liver.
Membrin - provides vinpocetine and ginkgo biloba to support cerebral blood circulation, decrease excitotoxicity and scavenge damaging free radicals. In addition, vinpocetine has specifically been shown to inhibit phosphodiesterase, and therefore helps increase cerebrovascular blood flow and improve memory.
Comprehensive Lab Panel - The GWH - 3. Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
March 20, 2019
Stress and Diabetes
Stress related Diabetes can lead to these health complications which include:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Nervous System Disease
- Dental Disease
- Pregnancy complications
Products mentioned for Stress:
Cerenity - • Supports a State of Calmness and Relaxation • Increases Serotonin and GABA Production in the Brain • Addresses Neurotransmitter Signaling Systems • Supports Occasional Sleeplessness
Cerevive - • Designed to Support Mood and Brighten Mental Outlook • Supports the Production of the Neurotransmitters Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine • Supports Calming Alpha Brain Wave Activity • Addresses Neurotransmitter Signaling Systems
Products mentioned for Blood Sugar:
GlycemaCORE - • Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels • Strengthens Cardiovascular Health
Reacted Chromium - • Provides Highly Absorbed Chromium for a Variety of Protocols • Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels • Maintains Healthy Insulin Balance
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Lab Panel - contains 13 tests with 102 bio-markers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis' consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey/
March 12, 2019
The most common conditions and lifestyle factors that cause insomnia include:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Back Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Digestive Problems
- Allergies or Respiratory Conditions
- Shift Work
- Alcohol and Drug Use
- Certain Medications Including Antidepressants
Products Mentioned to help with Sleep:
Kavinace Ultra PM - One capsule of Kavinace Ultra PM taken at bedtime for 5 days significantly improved quality of sleep as measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (6).* Participants taking Kavinace Ultra PM reported decreased time to fall asleep, increased duration of sleep, and decreased sleep disturbances (6).*
Best Rest - Promotes the onset of sleep as well as sleep quality* Supports natural relaxation of the nervous system* Made with flower extracts and other natural ingredients Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients Best-Rest Formula supports healthy sleep cycles by encouraging an easy transition to sleep and a restful night’s sleep
June 28, 2017
Is stress taking over your life? Did you know it could be wreaking havoc on your gut and digestive health? Imbalances in the gut can make you depressed, anxious and more! Find out what you can do to break this cycle and start living a life full of peace and joy! There is an answer!
June 14, 2017
Tired, depressed, ache all over? Maybe you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Don't despair! There is hope and answers! Listen to this podcast and before you know it, that coffee pot that could never have enough coffee to get you going, will suddenly lose its allure!
June 1, 2017
Memory problems, brain fog? What's going on with your mind? Could it be from lack of sleep, stress, thyroid issues or possibly gut sluggishness? Find out on this show where your mind went and how to get it back!
January 19, 2017
Sick and tired of being sick and tired? If you are suffering from the sniffles and congestion and just can't seem to get well, listen to this show to find out why you are still sick and what you can do to regain your health!