August 28, 2019
Listen today to find out what the most common health questions are and the answers to them in this episode!
- Is my cell phone killing me?
- Can Vitamin D really save my life? Do you really need to take four times the recommended daily dose?
- Is it okay to cleanse your body by fasting from time to time?
- Can I trust my tap water? Does it make any difference if I buy bottled water?
- Is my microwave giving me cancer?
- How long am I contagious when I have the flu or cold?
Find out the answers to these questions and all about the new products we are now carrying and what they replace.
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Ultra D3 & K2 - Clinical research suggests that the combination of vitamin D3 plus K2 together help provide support for healthy cardiovascular function, bone health, and immune system function.
July 17, 2019
Stress is affecting your quality of life by:
- It is messing with your brain
- Increases risk of heart attack, heart disease and stroke
- Stress dials down your immune system
- Chronic stress contributes to aging
- Contributing to weight gain and digestive disorders
- Chronic stress affects your mood and relationships
- Stress increases pain
- Stress affects sexuality and reproductive functions
- Chronic stress affects your skin, hair and teeth
- Stress contributes to addiction
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Core Support - Core Support helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel - Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
March 12, 2019
The most common conditions and lifestyle factors that cause insomnia include:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Back Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Digestive Problems
- Allergies or Respiratory Conditions
- Shift Work
- Alcohol and Drug Use
- Certain Medications Including Antidepressants
Products Mentioned to help with Sleep:
Kavinace Ultra PM - One capsule of Kavinace Ultra PM taken at bedtime for 5 days significantly improved quality of sleep as measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (6).* Participants taking Kavinace Ultra PM reported decreased time to fall asleep, increased duration of sleep, and decreased sleep disturbances (6).*
Best Rest - Promotes the onset of sleep as well as sleep quality* Supports natural relaxation of the nervous system* Made with flower extracts and other natural ingredients Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients Best-Rest Formula supports healthy sleep cycles by encouraging an easy transition to sleep and a restful night’s sleep
June 14, 2017
Tired, depressed, ache all over? Maybe you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Don't despair! There is hope and answers! Listen to this podcast and before you know it, that coffee pot that could never have enough coffee to get you going, will suddenly lose its allure!