April 29, 2020
Many people have experienced an increase in stress, anxiety, and depression over the last few weeks. There have also been reports of increases in the consumption of alcohol and unhealthy foods. These things can all take a toll on your health, and it’s important to give your body the support it needs to recover. Stress affects nearly every part of your body, but especially the adrenal glands. Alcohol consumption can decrease liver function, as well as affect the brain and increase your risk of developing depression. Eating unhealthy foods can affect your energy levels, gut health, immune health, and could lead to nutrient deficiencies. So, this week we will discuss what you can do to start supporting your liver and adrenals, and we’ll also discuss the importance of having lab work done. It’s time to reset your health, and we want to help show you how.
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show
Iodine Forte – Iodine is an essential element. Although its main function is in the production of thyroid hormones T3 and T4, other organs in the body have a need for iodine in order to function normally.
Active Selenium – Active Selenium uses L-selenomethionine, a highly bioavailable, yeast-free form of organically bound selenium chelated with methionine to support glutathione activity. Unlike inorganic forms of selenium, Active Selenium is not adversely affected by vitamin C.
Vital Detox – This formulation is rich in chlorophylls from Chlorella and contains a unique broccoli extract with glucosinolates. The chlorophylls in Chlorella form tight molecular complexes with a wide variety of everyday toxic chemical compounds, reducing their absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. A high-strength enzyme blend also breaks down dietary antigens and may support assimilation of beneficial constituents of Chlorella.† Glucosinolate compounds in broccoli are powerful inducers of natural phase 2 detoxification processes in the liver. Most substances detoxified by the liver are released into the bile for excretion through the intestinal tract. Chlorella helps trap these toxins to reduce reabsorption.†
You can also listen to Time to Reset Your Health podcast episode on our YouTube channel here.
April 10, 2019
The question is not if you should do a detox….. It’s When!
- You have an insatiable sweet tooth
- You are experiencing digestive distress
- Allergies are no longer “seasonal” and happen often
- You don’t feel healthy despite eating clean
- You have skin problems
- You are always exhausted
- You aren’t as mentally sharp
- Your joints are always sore
- Your constantly stressed
- Just the thought of a detox gives you anxiety
- You struggle to lose weight
- Your hormones are out of whack
- Your breath and body odor are not so fresh
- Your sleep patterns are off
- You are anxious and/or depressed
- You often get cold sores
Products mentioned in today’s show:
Core Support - The liver is the body’s main detoxification organ which provides enzyme systems that safely process and remove xenobiotics (foreign chemical substances) out of the body, as well as unhealthy hormone metabolites
PhytoCore - The specialized blend of nutrients in PhytoCore has been
shown to support Phase I and II liver detoxification and boost liver health
April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.