April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
March 6, 2019
Signs and Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalances
- Weight Gain or Weight Loss
- Depression and Anxiety
- Low Libido
- Changes in Appetite
- Digestive Issues
- Hair Loss and Thinning Hair
- Low Testosterone
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Hyperthyroidism and Graves Disease
Some Symptoms Women May Experience Include
- Infertility and Irregular Periods
- Painful PMS
- Vaginal Dryness
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Product Mentioned In Today’s Show:
CDG Estrodim - By keeping hormones in balance and ensuring the body is able to process hormones properly, cruciferous vegetable metabolites (such as I3C and DIM) work together to reduce hormone overload and maintain cellular health
February 20, 2019
Stomach Issues And Their Link to Osteoporosis
Did you know that chronically low stomach acid has a major role in setting you up to develop osteoporosis symptoms down the road?
- Inactivity, or too little exercise
- Hormone Changes or Imbalance
- Low Vitamin D Levels
- High Amounts of Stress and Depression
- History of Medical Conditions Such as Autoimmune Disorders
- Weight loss, dieting that results in severe calorie restriction
- Long-term use of certain medications, including proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs), fertility drugs/hormonal medications.
- Nutritional deficiencies, especially in vitamins and minerals that help to build bone such as calcium, phosphorus and vitamin K
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show:
K-Force - Vitamin K helps maintain bone mineral density by decreasing the activity of osteoclasts, cells which break down bone
OsteoBase - OsteoBase provides 300 mg of calcium (150 mg in the form of hydroxyapatite) and 300 mg of magnesium per serving, in a 1:1 ratio.
Lab Panel Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel with Consult - The GWH - 3. Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
November 15, 2016
It's not your thyroid's fault! There are so many different reasons your thyroid may not be getting the signal it needs to do its job! Listen and learn simple things that might be blocking your thyroid from being optimal and from you feeling great to have a life worth living!
September 22, 2016
Have you been told your thyroid is fine even though you may be experiencing problems like high cholesterol, Irregular Menstruation, low libido, Infertility, skin problems such as acne or eczema, even memory problems? Maybe you have an auto-immune disease in your thyroid! If you don't know what this is, listen to this weeks show and get educated on how you can take control of your health issues and manage your thyroid by making sure it's not attacking you!
July 20, 2016
Tail dragging? It could be your adrenals! If you suffer from fatigue, allergies, depression, hormonal imbalances or an inability to handle stress, then this show is for you! Find out what you can do to get your energy back!
June 9, 2016
Exhausted, depressed, foggy thinking, weight issues? These are just a few symptoms associated with sluggish thyroid and hormone imbalances. How do you know where to start? Listen to this weeks episode and get educated on how you can feel like your self again!
April 27, 2016
Did you know fast food directly affects your hormones? Some of the food you may think is good for you, may actually be harming you. Listen to this weeks show to find out how to make good food choices to make a difference for you and your loved ones health!
April 13, 2016
Are you struggling with weight, hair loss, constipation, cold or hot all of the time? It could be your thyroid! How do you know what to do about it? Listen to this weeks show to find out if Iodine may play a part in helping you get over the hump and start having a life worth living!
March 16, 2016
Most people realize that their thyroid is important for controlling their metabolism and body weight, but did you know the thyroid is responsible for a host of many other health problems? Problems such as depression, heart, infertility, hormone imbalances and cholesterol just to name a few. Listen to this show and find out if you might have a thyroid problem and what you can do about it!