April 10, 2019
The question is not if you should do a detox….. It’s When!
- You have an insatiable sweet tooth
- You are experiencing digestive distress
- Allergies are no longer “seasonal” and happen often
- You don’t feel healthy despite eating clean
- You have skin problems
- You are always exhausted
- You aren’t as mentally sharp
- Your joints are always sore
- Your constantly stressed
- Just the thought of a detox gives you anxiety
- You struggle to lose weight
- Your hormones are out of whack
- Your breath and body odor are not so fresh
- Your sleep patterns are off
- You are anxious and/or depressed
- You often get cold sores
Products mentioned in today’s show:
Core Support - The liver is the body’s main detoxification organ which provides enzyme systems that safely process and remove xenobiotics (foreign chemical substances) out of the body, as well as unhealthy hormone metabolites
PhytoCore - The specialized blend of nutrients in PhytoCore has been
shown to support Phase I and II liver detoxification and boost liver health
April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
February 6, 2019
Symptoms of a Possible Leaky Gut:
- Food Sensitivities
- Thyroid Conditions
- Joint Pain
- Skin Issues like Rosacea and Acne
- Digestive Problems
- Weight Gain
If any of these symptoms are left un-repaired, it can lead to more severe health issues like inflammatory bowel disease, IBS, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, depression, anxiety, migraine headaches, muscle pain and chronic fatigue.
Products Mentioned on Today’s Show:
SBI Protect Powder - Supports GI Barrier Health and Integrity
Probiotic 225 - Is a maximum-strength probiotic for cases of severe gastrointestinal (GI) and immune challenges
Lab Recommended in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Lab Panel with Complimentary Consult:
Contains 13 tests with 102 bio-markers –
Please fill out the health survey after ordering this panel
November 15, 2016
It's not your thyroid's fault! There are so many different reasons your thyroid may not be getting the signal it needs to do its job! Listen and learn simple things that might be blocking your thyroid from being optimal and from you feeling great to have a life worth living!
September 22, 2016
Have you been told your thyroid is fine even though you may be experiencing problems like high cholesterol, Irregular Menstruation, low libido, Infertility, skin problems such as acne or eczema, even memory problems? Maybe you have an auto-immune disease in your thyroid! If you don't know what this is, listen to this weeks show and get educated on how you can take control of your health issues and manage your thyroid by making sure it's not attacking you!