April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
March 26, 2019
Brain Fog, Anxiety and Memory
Symptoms Usually Include:
- Low Energy or Fatigue (Including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Trouble Sleeping
- Trouble Concentrating
- Insomnia – trouble sleeping though the night
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Low Motivation, feeling hopeless or mildly depressed
Core Support - The ingredients included in Core Support were chosen for their ability to support one of the six pathways of phase II detoxification. N-acetyl cysteine along with glycine and taurine are well-known amino acids for their role in supporting the liver.
Membrin - provides vinpocetine and ginkgo biloba to support cerebral blood circulation, decrease excitotoxicity and scavenge damaging free radicals. In addition, vinpocetine has specifically been shown to inhibit phosphodiesterase, and therefore helps increase cerebrovascular blood flow and improve memory.
Comprehensive Lab Panel - The GWH - 3. Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
March 20, 2019
Stress and Diabetes
Stress related Diabetes can lead to these health complications which include:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Nervous System Disease
- Dental Disease
- Pregnancy complications
Products mentioned for Stress:
Cerenity - • Supports a State of Calmness and Relaxation • Increases Serotonin and GABA Production in the Brain • Addresses Neurotransmitter Signaling Systems • Supports Occasional Sleeplessness
Cerevive - • Designed to Support Mood and Brighten Mental Outlook • Supports the Production of the Neurotransmitters Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine • Supports Calming Alpha Brain Wave Activity • Addresses Neurotransmitter Signaling Systems
Products mentioned for Blood Sugar:
GlycemaCORE - • Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels • Strengthens Cardiovascular Health
Reacted Chromium - • Provides Highly Absorbed Chromium for a Variety of Protocols • Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels • Maintains Healthy Insulin Balance
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Lab Panel - contains 13 tests with 102 bio-markers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis' consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey/