October 2, 2019
There are things you can do to help balance your hormones naturally. They include:
- Eat real food
- Eat whole food diet rich in fresh organic vegetables and fermented foods
- Avoid sugar and fructose, including fresh fruit juice
- Assess your adrenal health and HPA Axis function
- Balance your thyroid function with Thyroid Essentials
- Balance Estrogen with Progesterone – Progest-Avail
- PMS and other menstruation issues can also be addressed with a number of different plant remedies including a product called Flash Ease.
- Boost testosterone naturally with a product like Testo Essentials
Men aged 65 and older who took testosterone doubled their risk of heart attack within the first three months of use, even if they did not have heart disease prior to starting the therapy.
How do you naturally raise your testosterone? Doing these things will help increase it:
- Weight loss
- Limit or eliminate sugar from your diet
- High-intensity exercise and strength training
- Optimize your vitamin D level
- Reduce stress
- Increase zinc and magnesium intake
- Eat healthy fats
- Boost intake of branch chain amino acids
- Avoid endocrine disrupting chemicals known to affect testosterone production
- Use herbal supplements
July 10, 2019
What are the symptoms of tachycardia?
- A racing, uncomfortable or irregular heartbeat
- Feeling short of breath
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having a fast pulse
- Chest pain
In serious cases where tachycardia is left untreated, it can cause:
- Heart Attacks
- Damage to the heart muscle
In rare cases, complications may include blood clots, stroke, heart failure and sudden death.
Product Mentioned on Today’s Show:
Methyl CPG - is a comprehensive formula that includes targeted amounts of five key nutrients designed to support methylation and homocysteine balance in the body
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel - Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
June 4, 2019
Each week it seems as if a new fad or health solution is reported. Here are just a few of the “Myths” we will address on this show:
- Saturated fat is bad for you
- The keto diet is dangerous
- Buying organic isn’t worth the cost
- To much protein is hard on the kidneys and liver
- All fish is healthy
- Cholesterol is bad and eggs are unhealthy
- Eating five to six small meals a day stimulates metabolism
- Sodium is always bad for you
- All sugar is bad
- You can make up for a bad diet with supplements
- To control your weight, the only effective method is counting calories
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Lauricidin - Monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties.* When taken on an ongoing basis, Lauricidin® may help support a strong immune defense*, support a natural balance of healthy bacteria*, and promote a healthy balance of yeast
Lab mentioned in today’s show:
Comprehensive Lab - The GWH - 3. Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
April 30, 2019
Signs you may be aging poorly:
- Joint Pain
- Fatigue and Bad Sleep Habits
- Chronic Inflammation
- Brain Fog
- Weight Gain
- Varicose Veins
- Skin and Appearance Changes
- Digestive Issues
- Hearing Loss
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Membrin - provides vinpocetine and ginkgo biloba to support cerebral blood circulation, decrease excitotoxicity and scavenge damaging free radicals.
Core Restore 7 Day Detox - This powerful trio of specialized formulas provides essential micronutrients, phytonutrients, and a source of easily digested, low-allergen protein that purifies the liver and fuel optimal biotransformation
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel - w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
February 14, 2019
Heart Attack – It’s Not Just For Men
Symptoms that you might be having a heart attack:
- Sudden Dizziness
- Pressure, tightness, pain, aching or squeezing sensation in the chest that may radiate to the neck, jaw or back
- Abdominal Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- Cold Sweats
Products Mentioned on Today’s Show:
Bergamot - Numerous clinical trials have shown the specific bioactive polyphenolic fractions found in Bergamot BPF works at the level of the liver to help maintain and support healthy cholesterol levels and preserve coronary arteries by maintaining inflammatory balance.
CitraNOX - delivers full-spectrum support to help support inflammatory balance, arterial elasticity, optimal nitric oxide levels, and blood flow. CitraNOX provides a powerful formula for those seeking to optimize several mechanisms of cardiovascular health.
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
GWH-4 Super Panel Plus Men’s Hormones Includes Consultation –
contains 20 tests with 91 biomarkers.
July 26, 2017
Have you been told your cholesterol is to high? Are your statin drugs really helping your health? Is there a natural alternative to get your cholesterol numbers in an optimal range? Listen to this show to find out what you can do to get those pesky cholesterol numbers in range!
March 16, 2017
Trying to lose weight, tired, depressed, on a cholesterol lowering drug or just feel bad? Did you know that it could be your digestion? But where do you start? Start right here by listening to this show to help you figure out what is going on with your digestion and how to fix it and start having a life worth living!
February 28, 2017
Confused about which fats are good for you and which ones are not? Wondering if all oils like, coconut, fish, flax, MCT are all made to do the same things in the body? Does it really matter? Listen and find out which ones you should be taking for heart health, cholesterol lowering, weight loss and many other health issues!
November 15, 2016
It's not your thyroid's fault! There are so many different reasons your thyroid may not be getting the signal it needs to do its job! Listen and learn simple things that might be blocking your thyroid from being optimal and from you feeling great to have a life worth living!
February 3, 2016
Are you or a loved one experiencing symptoms of heart issues? Or maybe you are experiencing heart symptoms but don't realize what they even are! Did you know your gum health has a lot to do with heart and diabetes issues? What about fiber, is there a link between it and cancer prevention? Find out this and more on this week's show!