November 5, 2019
People often postpone taking care of their health until a serious condition arises or symptoms begin to affect their day-to-day lives. Sometimes it is too late for the body to heal completely, or it may take much more work than if the individual had begun taking care of their health earlier in life. However, some people don't understand how important health is, and even more people don't know what to do to improve it. Timing is everything for your health, and taking care of yourself earlier may help prevent or lessen problems in the future.
There are some things you can do now to improve your health, for example:
- Exercise Regularly
- Begin a Supplement Regimen
- Get Regular Blood Work
- Check for Food Sensitivities and Remove Any From Diet
- Get Adequate Sleep Each Night
- Practice Stress-Relieving Techniques
- Adopt an All-Natural, Clean Diet
- Reduce Exposure to Environmental Toxins
Products Mentioned in Today's Show
Omega Supreme - Omega Supreme is a convenient daily omega-3 fatty acid supplement offering 1,000 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the natural, triglyceride form per soft gel.
Active Mag - Active Mag is a blend of four bioavailable forms of magnesium, designed to provide optimal absorption and utilization of magnesium.
You can also listen to our Timing is Everything for Health episode on our YouTube channel here.
October 2, 2019
There are things you can do to help balance your hormones naturally. They include:
- Eat real food
- Eat whole food diet rich in fresh organic vegetables and fermented foods
- Avoid sugar and fructose, including fresh fruit juice
- Assess your adrenal health and HPA Axis function
- Balance your thyroid function with Thyroid Essentials
- Balance Estrogen with Progesterone – Progest-Avail
- PMS and other menstruation issues can also be addressed with a number of different plant remedies including a product called Flash Ease.
- Boost testosterone naturally with a product like Testo Essentials
Men aged 65 and older who took testosterone doubled their risk of heart attack within the first three months of use, even if they did not have heart disease prior to starting the therapy.
How do you naturally raise your testosterone? Doing these things will help increase it:
- Weight loss
- Limit or eliminate sugar from your diet
- High-intensity exercise and strength training
- Optimize your vitamin D level
- Reduce stress
- Increase zinc and magnesium intake
- Eat healthy fats
- Boost intake of branch chain amino acids
- Avoid endocrine disrupting chemicals known to affect testosterone production
- Use herbal supplements
July 17, 2019
Stress is affecting your quality of life by:
- It is messing with your brain
- Increases risk of heart attack, heart disease and stroke
- Stress dials down your immune system
- Chronic stress contributes to aging
- Contributing to weight gain and digestive disorders
- Chronic stress affects your mood and relationships
- Stress increases pain
- Stress affects sexuality and reproductive functions
- Chronic stress affects your skin, hair and teeth
- Stress contributes to addiction
Product mentioned in today’s show:
Core Support - Core Support helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel - Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
April 30, 2019
Signs you may be aging poorly:
- Joint Pain
- Fatigue and Bad Sleep Habits
- Chronic Inflammation
- Brain Fog
- Weight Gain
- Varicose Veins
- Skin and Appearance Changes
- Digestive Issues
- Hearing Loss
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Membrin - provides vinpocetine and ginkgo biloba to support cerebral blood circulation, decrease excitotoxicity and scavenge damaging free radicals.
Core Restore 7 Day Detox - This powerful trio of specialized formulas provides essential micronutrients, phytonutrients, and a source of easily digested, low-allergen protein that purifies the liver and fuel optimal biotransformation
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel - w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.