October 9, 2019
Candida overgrowth is a frequently discussed topic, and we get many questions about it from our patients. It is often blamed for many different health issues like autoimmune diseases, sinus infections, urinary tract infections, chronic fatigue, and many others. However, candida overgrowth is not solely responsible for all of these, and there is a lot of misinformation surrounding its causes and effects. Join us in getting to the gut of the matter of candida.
Possible Symptoms of Candida May Include:
- Chronic Sinus Issues
- Hormone Imbalances
- Bloating and Other Digestive Issues
- Decreased Sex Drive
- Bad Breath
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Joint Pain
- Uncontrolled Food Cravings (Especially for Bread, Pasta, and Sweets)
- Brain Fog and Difficulty Focusing
If an overgrowth of candida is suspected, dietary and lifestyle changes are often necessary to help heal it and prevent it from recurring. Greatly reducing or eliminating consumption of processed foods and high-carb, sugary foods is one of the best things to help "starve out" candida. Candida is often said to feed on sugar, so reducing its food supply may help reduce the problem. Having regular bowel movements may also help with candida overgrowth. So eat plenty of organic fruits and vegetables to get the fiber you need to stay regular, and drink plenty of water to flush that fiber out.
Product Mentioned in Today's Show
Candida Support - This powerful phytonutrient complex was designed for restoring and maintaining a healthy, balanced gastrointestinal microbiota. Along with undecylenic acid, this formula also provides berberine and other synergistic factors.
April 30, 2019
Signs you may be aging poorly:
- Joint Pain
- Fatigue and Bad Sleep Habits
- Chronic Inflammation
- Brain Fog
- Weight Gain
- Varicose Veins
- Skin and Appearance Changes
- Digestive Issues
- Hearing Loss
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Membrin - provides vinpocetine and ginkgo biloba to support cerebral blood circulation, decrease excitotoxicity and scavenge damaging free radicals.
Core Restore 7 Day Detox - This powerful trio of specialized formulas provides essential micronutrients, phytonutrients, and a source of easily digested, low-allergen protein that purifies the liver and fuel optimal biotransformation
Lab Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Comprehensive Panel - w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 102 biomarkers.
April 2, 2019
Beauty From The Inside
Did you know that beauty on the outside starts with beauty on the inside? There are natural ways you can achieve this. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use Probiotics – they are tied to improved immunity, hormonal control, appetite regulation and energy levels. They can help your nervous system deal with toxins like parasites, viruses, yeast and bad bacteria
- Quality Omega-3 Supplement – Omega-3’s are loaded with healthy fatty acids that help keep skin moisturized and elastic. They also help regulate hormone function, nervous system health and immune function
- Collagen protein is one of the best natural skin care supplements available today. Collagen helps build healthy skin cells and helps keep youthful elasticity, softness and firmness.
- Drink plenty of water because water makes up about 70 percent of your body and a very large portion of your skin.
- Get good sleep and lower your stress – you should know that “beauty sleep” is more than just a silly saying. A good night’s sleep is truly where the magic happens!
Products mentioned in todays show:
CollaGen - FORTIGEL® has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue.
Core Support - helps maintain Phase II detoxification by providing protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.